Distanced Learning Speech Language Pathologist (CCC's) - Interviewing now
Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy Position in Minnessota - Work from Home
VocoVision allows our Speech Therapist to offer treatment and assessments through Teletherapy. SLPs would be able to serve clients with differing needs, including: Articulation/Phonology, Language Impairments, Fluency, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Literacy/Written Language, Augmentative/Alternative Communication, and Childhood Apraxia of Speech from the comfort of your own home.
Interviews are currently being scheduled for the remainder of school year and next year!
- Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Must have 2 or more years of experience working in the school setting
- Basic clinical and technical training will be provided
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication and swallowing disorders
- Provide advice and best strategies to family of student and professionals servicing the students
- Direct and supervise individualized student programs
- Provide counseling and consultative services
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
License or Certification:
- ASHA certified
- Licensed SLP in Minnessota
To be immediately considered for the position please email Mathew Rocha a copy of your resume at Mathew.email@example.com or text/call 770-325-0231.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Belen, NM
- Hagerstown, MD
- Melbourne , FL
- Kansas City, KS
- Everett, WA
- Albuquerque , NM
- San Francisco, CA
- Bentonville, AR
- Redding, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.