Digital Telehealth Speech Language Pathologist Job
Position Overview: As a work from home Speech Language Pathologist Teacher you will impact lives of students with mild to moderate disabilities. Sunbelt is working with a school district for the 2023-2024 school year in Texas to fill a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job.
A mandatory basic technical screening must be completed prior to interviews per VocoVision requirements. This position is a 1099 contract and you will need to provide professional liability insurance upon hire.
- Texas SLP License
- 2 years of school-based experience required
SLP Job Details:
- Full-Time position (37.5 hours per week)
- Competitive pay
- Digital teletherapy opportunities
- Access to clinical and technical assistance
- Conduct assessments, therapies and IEP meetings
If interested in this digital teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist position please send your resume to [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Dallas, TXWe are working with a school district in Texas, to fill a fully remote Speech Language Pathologist position. We are actively scheduling interviews to fill the urgent need. Job Specifics: ASAP - End of School Year Full Time Caseload: K - 12th Administer speech assessments and observations to evaluate students Conduct ARDs Meet with parents and consult with teachers Requirements: SLP TX License A Master's Level Degree in
- Denton, TXTexas Virtual Job | School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) | Part & Full Time Openings Job Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Type: 100% Virtual Hiring Manager: Sunbelt Account Executive: Olivia Arbucci I am helping a Texas School District fill a Part &/or Full-Time School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) job. Please see below for virtual job details. SLP Job Details: - Must have TX SLP-CCC License - Compensated for direct
- Lubbock, TXSoliant Education has an exciting opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist interested in a teletherapy position in Texas. This is an independent contract (1099) and will require liability insurance. Job Description & Requirements: Remainder of the 2023-2024 School Year Active liability insurance or willing to obtain Previous teletherapy or virtual learning experience is preferred, but not required Must have an active or pending Speech
- Fort Wayne, TXWe are collaborating with a school district in Indiana to fulfill a teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist role that is fully digital. We are actively arranging interviews to address this pressing need without delay! Speech Language Pathologist Position Details: Start: ASAP End: End of School Year Hours: Part-Time and Full-Time Positions Available Caseload: Kindergarten through 12th Requirements: Valid Indiana SLP License and Teaching Certific
- Austin, TXSchool district based in Austin, TX is seeking a Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist. If you are licensed in the state of Texas and have experience working in a school setting, please apply! Job Details: Caseload: K-12th grade Full- Time or Part- Time All Over Austin, TX Job Requirements: Bilingual (Spanish/English) TX Speech Language Pathologist Licensure' Experience working in schools Background Check To Apply: -Please
- Dallas, TXVocovision is actively searching for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist to work for a school district in Texas. The SLP will be experienced working with the K-12 population. Requirements Hold a Master s Degree in Speech Pathology. Possess a Texas state license and/or teaching certification for Speech Therapy. Maintain professional liability insurance coverage as an independent contractor. Responsibilities Conduct virtual assessments to evalu
- Dallas, TXSoliant is partnering with a school district in Texas that is a dedicated and forward-thinking educational institution committed to providing a high-quality education to our students in Stafford. As we adapt to the changing landscape of education, we are seeking a passionate and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our network in a virtual capacity. If you are enthusiastic about making a positive impact on the lives of students w
- San Antonio, TXJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - San Antonio, Remote School-Based Employment Type: Full-Time Company: VOCO Location: San Antonio (Remote) Responsibilities: Provide 1:1 and group therapy sessions for students. Conduct testing for students to assess speech and language abilities. Requirements: Valid Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) license. Experience in conducting 1:1 and group therapy sessions. Proficient in testing
- Dallas, TXREMOTE School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Are you a dedicated School Speech Language Pathologist with ASHA CCCs and at least 2 years of valuable school experience? We have a fantastic opportunity for you! We are seeking a skilled School Speech Language Pathologist to join our team. Your role will involve working with students remotely to assess and treat speech and language disorders in a school setting. This is a great chance to make a m
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.