Digital Speech Language Pathologist - Nevada
We are working with a school district in Nevada, to fill a fully remote Speech Language Pathologist position. We are actively scheduling interviews to fill the urgent need.
- ASAP - End of School Year
- Full Time
- Caseload: K - 12th
- Administer speech assessments and observations to evaluate students
- Meet with parents and consult with teachers
- SLP NV License
- A Master's Level Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- 1099 Independent Contractor
Benefits & Incentives:
- Access to Digital Assessments & Materials
- High Pay Rate
- Weekly Paychecks - Direct Deposit
Please apply below with your updated resume if you are interested in this Position. Our positions go quickly. Please do not hesitate to apply.
Kimberly Bacares| Account Executive | Office: (813) 749-5299 | [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Las Vegas, NVJob Title: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Remote Type: Full-time or Part-time (Minimum of 3 days a week) Responsibilities: Provide Speech-Language Pathology services remotely for a school-based setting. Billing responsibilities for VOCO client. Candidates should possess or be willing to obtain the Nevada teaching certification. Open to candidates willing to pursue licensing if not currently licensed. Requireme
- Reno, NVSoliant Education has an exciting opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist interested in a teletherapy position in Nevada. This is an independent contract (1099) and will require liability insurance. Job Description & Requirements: Remainder of the 2023-2024 School Year Active liability insurance or willing to obtain Previous teletherapy or virtual learning experience is preferred, but not required Must have an active or pending Speec
- Las Vegas, NVVirtual School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Are you a skilled School Speech Language Pathologist with ASHA CCCs and a minimum of 2 years of experience in schools? Your next opportunity is here! We're seeking a dedicated School Speech Language Pathologist to join our group as an independent contractor. Your role will be to conduct assessments and provide therapy to students with speech and language disorders in a school setting. Position D
- Las Vegas, NVJoin Our Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Role in Nevada! We're hiring a skilled Speech Language Pathologist for a remote position. If you're ready to make an impact on students' lives, this opportunity is for you! Requirements: - Active SLP license - ASHA CCCs - Experience in school settings - Hourly rate: $45-$55 per hour Location: Fully remote, work comfortably from your home. How to Apply: Reach out to Bethany Duquette at bethany.duq
- Las Vegas, NVSchool Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Remote Are you an experienced School Speech Language Pathologist with ASHA CCCs and more than 2 years of involvement in school settings? A thrilling remote opportunity awaits you! Dive into the realm of teletherapy and enjoy the benefits of flexibility, competitive hourly rates, and collaboration with a supportive team dedicated to enhancing students' lives. We're actively searching for a skilled Schoo
- Las Vegas, NVExciting Opportunity for a Remote Speech Language Pathologist in Nevada We're in search of a passionate SLP to join our network. In this role, you'll work remotely with students, conducting comprehensive assessments and delivering tailored therapy to address speech and language disorders. Are you a highly skilled Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a remote position to impact young lives? We have a fantastic opportunity tailored just fo
- Las Vegas, NV**Unique Remote Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Opportunity** Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a distinctive remote opportunity to impact students' lives positively? We're actively seeking an enthusiastic professional to join us as an Independently-Contracted Remote School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist. **Position:** Remote School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist **Contract Type:** Independent Contractor wit
- Last Vegas, NVREMOTE SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST (SLP) Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist seeking a flexible remote opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students' lives? We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic professional to join our network as an Independently-Contracted Remote School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist. Position: Remote School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist Contract Type: Independent Contra
- Home, NVSpeech Language Pathologist Needed in Nevada School District VocoVision – TelePractice Organization Our schools prepare young scholars to compete for admission to and succeed in top public, private, and parochial high schools by cultivating their intellectual, artistic, social, emotional, and ethical development. We accomplish this by offering a challenging and rigorous academic curriculum, which at the earliest of grades has an eye towards
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.