Digital New Mexico SLP needed for next year- Apply now!
Please read below prior to applying for remote SLP job in New Mexico!
Job: Remote Speech Language Pathologist
Location: New Mexico (remotely)
Person of Contact: Sara-Kellett Clark
- Assess, diagnose, treat and prevent communication and swallowing disorders
- Write and monitor IEP's
- Provide Speech therapy to students remotely
NM SLP Qualifications-
- Must be a licensed SLP-CCC
- Must be certified in New Mexico
- Must be comfortable with a 1099 position
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Must be able to pass a tech screening
Please Apply for virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job in New Mexico by uploading a resume to this post and contacting Sara-Kellett Clark.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Macon, GA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Kenner, LA
- Houma , LA
- Forks, WA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Detroit , MI
- Dinuba , CA
- New Iberia , LA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.