DIGITAL Minnesota Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for Next School Year
Please read below prior to applying for remote SLP job in Minnesota!
Job: Remote Speech Language Pathologist
Location: Minnesota (remotely)
Person of Contact: Sara-Kellett Clark
- Assess, diagnose, treat and prevent communication and swallowing disorders
- Write and monitor IEP's
- Provide Speech therapy to students remotely
MN SLP Qualifications-
- Must be a licensed SLP-CCC
- Must be certified in Minnesota
- Must be comfortable with a 1099 position
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Must be able to pass a tech screening
Please Apply for virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job in Minnesota by uploading a resume to this post and contacting Sara-Kellett Clark.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Amarillo, TX
- Shreveport, LA
- Knoxville, TN
- Joliet, IL
- Schaumburg, IL
- Dallas, TX
- St. Louis, IL
- Baton Rouge, LA
- Memphis, TN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.