Delaware SLP - Remote Position
A school district in Delaware is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist for a Teletherapy position for the current school year.
A paraprofessional or aid will be on-site for supervision during therapy times to assist students with activities and therapy. Soliant Health will provide clinical and technical training for all therapists before the assignment, as well as 24/7 tech support when the positions begins.
To qualify for an interview, the therapist must have:
- 6 months - 2 years years of school-based Speech Language Pathology experience, required
- Active SLP license in the state of Delaware
- Out of state candidates must hold both an license in the state they reside in and are providing teletherapy services in.
- ASHA CCC’s
- IEP experience required
- PreK - 12th grade
- Basic computer skills
- Personal computer with a high internet speed
- Availability during business hours for an immediate tech screening.
Interested? Please send resume to [email protected] After resume is received and reviewed, director will place phone interviews accordingly to all qualified candidates.
Not the area or position desired? Please give me a call as well because we have other positions, locations, and placements available! Thank you!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Home, MI
- Wood Dale, IL
- Home, CA
- Highland, MI
- Duson, LA
- Palos Heights , IL
- Chula Vista, CA
- Home, FL
- Oakland, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.