Delavan, WI | School Speech Language Pathologist
I am working with a school district near Delavan, WI to schedule interviews for a part-time speech language pathologist job for this school year.
- Provide speech services at 2 school sites to elementary school students who have a range of disabilities
- Conduct assessments and evaluations
- Implement student IEP goals and complete progress reports
- Participate in IEP meetings
- Active WI SLP license and WI DPI license #1820 are required
- Previous school-based experience is preferred
Apply within or email your resume directly to the hiring manager: Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- Mount Vernon, WA
- Temecula, CA
- Anywhere, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- El Paso, TX
- Fort Worth, TX
- Anywhere, TX
- Hartford, CT
- New Haven, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.