Danbury, CT: Elementary School SLP
Soliant is working with a school near Danbury, CT that is seeking a full-time contract Speech-Language Pathologist.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time (32.5 hours per week)
- Cover 2 elementary schools; caseload of about 50 students
- Applicants must hold their Connecticut SLP license
Additional details about the District, the team and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators. We seek applicants who are flexible, team oriented and great at communication.
Perks of working with Soliant:
- I work with you to understand your job search, and to lend my field expertise with school-based SLP jobs
- Competitive pay and solid benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible contractors
Have questions? Contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Del Dios, CA
- El Monte, CA
- Fremont, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Oakland, WA
- Dubina, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.