Currently Hiring: CCC-Speech Language Pathologist 2021-2022
VocoVision is seeking a virtual Speech Therapist for an amazing school district located in Michigan.
Job Type: Contract
Bilingual is a plus but not required.
This is a 1099 Work from Home contract assignment.
POSITION: Speech-Language Pathologist 2021-2022
- Weekly Pay
LOCATION: Special Education Department
We are currently seeking a dedicated and dependable licensed Speech-Language Pathologist for a full-time opportunity with an Michigan School district. The Speech-Language Pathologist will be providing services from home to the school district. There will be a teacher’s aide or para-pro in the room at the time of the services. All responsibilities include the following:
- Identifying students who may be at risk of a speech disorder
- Assessing students’ communication skills with evaluations and re-evaluations
- Developing and implementing IEPs and conducting IEP meetings
- Elementary to High School
- Full-time (around 32.5 hours per week)
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Must have an active Speech-Language Pathologist license in MI(CCC)
- At least 2 years of experience in schools
- Reliable internet connection
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please send resume and 2-3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678-538-6724 for more information.
Taylor Grant | Account Executive | VocoVision
Recent SLP Jobs
- Tallahassee, FL
- Clayton County, GA
- Oakwood, GA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Livingston Parish, LA
- West Memphis, AR
- Spokane Valley, WA
- Bonita, CA
- North Adams, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.