Contracted Speech Language Pathologist
We are interviewing for a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming 22/23 School Year. This is a great position please see details below!
Location: Asheboro, North Carolina
- Full time
- NC Licensure (school experience preferred)
- Start/End Dates: 8/22/2022 – 6/9/2023
- Full Time (40 hours/week)
- Grade Levels: Pre-K Population
- Location: Assigned to elementary school and serving private locations
- Duties: Need to supervise SLPA / School based SLP responsibilities
- Software/Systems Used: ECATS
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification & CCC’s
- Active SLP Licensure
- Competitive hourly pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process.
Feel free to reach out to our hiring manager
Victoria Pope directly at 678-710-7674 (call/text)
Recent SLP Jobs
- Bloomington, IN
- Willis, TX
- Mentor, OH
- Lewisburg, TN
- Pepperell, MA
- Indianapolis, IN
- Fort Smith, AR
- Waldoboro, ME
- Rockland, ME
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.