Contracted Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) | Danville, OH
We are currently seeking a certified speech-language pathologist (SLP) with an active Ohio SLP license to provide onsite services for the remainder of the 2023-2024 School Year!
Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist
Job Type: Full-Time
Start Date: 02/05/2024
End Date: 05/23/2024
- Onsite Position
- Caseload: Elementary
- 7:30- 3:00 (30 minute lunch)
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active Ohio Speech License required
- Competitive Pay ($40+/ hour)
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Weekly Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Same hourly rate for direct and indirect services
How to Apply: For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to call or text Christa Tamburo- Recruiting Advisor at 678-389-6179. You can also email me by clicking HERE. Apply now!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Pickerington, OHJoin Our Team as a School Speech-Language Pathologist - Pickerington, Ohio and Surrounding Areas! Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) ready to make a meaningful impact on students' lives? If you're committed to helping students succeed in their communication skills, we invite you to be part of our team in Pickerington, OH and the surrounding areas! Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Pickeri
- Bexley, OHJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Bexley, Ohio Are you a dedicated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students? We are excited to announce an excellent position for a skilled SLP to join our team at a school near Bexley, Ohio, and surrounding areas. If you have a strong commitment to helping students communicate effectively
- Cardington, OHPosition: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Cardington, Ohio Are you a dedicated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students? We are excited to announce an excellent position for a skilled SLP to join our team at a school near Cardington, OH and surrounding areas. If you have a strong commitment to helping students communicate effective
- Danville, OHElevate Student Voices: School Speech-Language Pathologist Wanted near Danville, Ohio! Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist ready to make a lasting impact on students' lives? Seize the opportunity to become a School SLP in the vibrant Danville, OH region and its nearby areas. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Near Danville, Ohio Contact: Madison Logan, [email protected] Why Choose Us? Empower Student
- Georgetown, OHElevate Communication: Join Us as a School SLP near Georgetown, Ohio! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for nurturing communication skills! Are you ready to be the driving force behind students' success stories? Join our team and make a lasting impact on their lives. Why Choose Us? Amplify Voices: Play a crucial role in empowering students to express themselves confidently and effectively. Collaborative Environme
- Fairfax, OHSoliant Health is partnering with a great district near Fairfax, OH. This district is looking for a full time Speech Language Pathology contractor for the remainder of school year! If you are interested in a travel assignment, we can provide unique compensation packages. Soliant welcomes new grad Clinical Fellows and we encourage you to apply! To qualify you must: Have an active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pat
- Ohio, OHAre you looking for a change in your work setting? Soliant Health has a great opportunity with a school district in Ohio, OH. The school is currently looking to hire a REMOTE Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). This great opportunity will add experience to your resume as a tele-therapist and provide you with flexibility as an independent contractor. Responsibilities: Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis Provide appropriate indiv
- Olmsted Falls, OHNew Speech Language Pathologist Needed in Olmsted Falls, Ohio--Apply Today! ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist this school year for a contract position located in Olmsted Falls. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid for every hour you work, on a weekly basis, and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about i
- Columbus, OHSchool-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Location: Columbus, OH Start: ASAP Type: Full time Position Overview: As a School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a crucial role in supporting the communication and language development of our students. This position involves working collaboratively with educators, parents, and other professionals to identify and address speech and language disorders, ensuring that every st
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.