Contract Speech Therapist Opening
We are seeking a Full-Time Speech Therapist for the ongoing 21/22 school year.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- MA State License
- Monday- Friday (37.5 hours/weekly)
- Start Date: ASAP; End Date: 6.17.22
- Develop and implement IEP’s
- Collaborate with school staff and administrators regarding individual student needs
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- 401 (k) Matching
- Potential Stipends for Travel
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below. I am accessible at any time.
Mya Huggins I Educational Talent Developer I (678)-710-7541
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Kent, WA
- Fayetteville, IN
- Yelm, WA
- Fremont, CA
- Waterbury, CT
- San Diego, CA
- National City, CA
- Oxnard, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.