Colorado Speech Language Pathologist wanted for school job
- Colorado Speech Language Pathologist License
- Comfortable with tele-practice with children of all ages
- Prior experience working in a school CO pediatric setting preferred
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
Job requires candidate to be tech savvy and we would like for them to have experience with teletherapy prior to Covid closure but it is not mandatory. Candidates must also complete a short tech screen prior to interviewing with the school. This is a 1099 contract. Software, training, and technical support are provided to ensure success with aiding students from home.
If you are a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in Colorado and interested in this job, please apply here, and email your resume to [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Oakland, CA
- Fulton, NY
- Suffolk, VA
- Arlington, VA
- Dallas, TX
- Greensboro, NC
- Boston, MA
- New Haven, CT
- Framingham, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.