Clinical Fellow: School Pediatric Speech Pathologist Aldie, Virginia
Performs evaluations and develop effective patient treatment plans in accordance with federal, state and professional standards governing the treatment location. Eligible CF's can interview for positions for the remainder of the school year and the upcoming school year!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Meets the patient’s goals and needs and provides quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results.
- Determine treatment plans in consultation with physicians.
- Passion for knowledge and growth
- Graduate of a Speech-Language Pathology program
- Current license as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of practice
- Must meet Clinical Competency requirements
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
Come explore a new city while building your knowledge and skills in-field. Come experience a new area that has many great options of food, parks and shopping!
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume and three (3) references to email@example.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- Clarksville, TN
- Phoenix, AZ
- Boise , ID
- Harker Heights, TX
- Toccoa, GA
- Vinton, LA
- Auburn, NY
- Lawrenceville, GA
- Brooke, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.