Chesterfield, IN Speech Language Pathologist (Full-time)
Soliant seeks to assist a school with a supportive team in Chesterfield, IN. We seek a full-time SLP (Speech Pathologist) to work with students in K-12.
We are scheduling interviews today. There are many benefits to working with Soliant. We can customize your employment package precisely to fit your needs.
- 2 Positions
- August 1, 2022-June 5, 2023
- 35 hours/week
- K-12 caseload
- Indiana SLP license
Clinical Fellows can and will be considered for employment. (Supervision guaranteed if offer is extended)
Pay and Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401k with generous company matching
- CEU Reimbursement
- Scheduled and guaranteed hours
- $38-$52 per hour (based on experience and qualifications)
- Travel contracts available for qualified applicants (Relocation reimbursements and housing/meal stipends)
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech-Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC, CFY
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected].
Recent SLP Jobs
- Summerdale, PA
- Burlington, WA
- Folsom, PA
- Palmer, AK
- San Lucas, CA
- Richmond Heights, OH
- Richmond, IL
- Naperville, IL
- Dayton, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.