Castle Pines, CO: School-based Speech-Language Pathologist
One of Soliant’s clients, a school community located in Castle Rock, CO, is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist to help finish out this school year.
- Cover caseloads in both elementary and secondary schools
- Start: ASAP - End of school year
Full-time applicants are preferred; part-time contractors will be considered as well. Additional details about caseloads will be shared in a direct interview with administrators.
- Colorado SLP license OR
- Department of Education certification as an SLP
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
Excited to send your application? Please use the form below.
Have questions? Contact Monica Guu at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Kelso , OR
- Fremont, CA
- Arlington, VA
- Hershey, PA
- Lake Charles, LA
- Oxnard, CA
- Franklin Park, IL
- Tehachapi, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.