California Schools Speech Language Pathologist
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near the Riverside area. Soliant aims to hire a licensed, contract, onsite or virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) for the school year.
Quick interview and hire if qualified.
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in California
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience, preferred
- Case load: TBD during interview (based on experience and availability)
- Full-time or part-time hours
- Full 21-22 school year
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
During this busy hiring season, our jobs fill quickly. Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be considered!Account Executive | Soliant
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Kent, WA
- Fayetteville, IN
- Yelm, WA
- Fremont, CA
- San Diego, CA
- National City, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Berryville, AR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.