California Schools Speech Language Pathologist Job (SLP)
Happy Summer!!! As we head towards school year 2022-2023, we are now accepting resumes and interviewing candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district near Seaside, CA. Soliant aims to hire an in-person, full-time, schools experienced, CA licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor(s).
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in California
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools and IEP experience preferred
- Experienced SLP-CFY candidates are encouraged to apply
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Junior and High caseload
- Writing IEP, direct therapy, collaborating with parents and other specialties
- Contract dates: August 2, 2022 - May 26, 2023
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Senior Account Executive - Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Home, MI
- Angleton, TX
- Foresthill, CA
- Buena Park, CA
- Home, CA
- Beloit, WI
- Fleetwood, PA
- Grafton, MA
- San Antonio, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.