CA - Speech-Language Pathologist | VIRTUAL
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in California that is in need of a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist! The candidate will be working with a K-12th grade school.
- Full-Time (35 hours per week)
- Start January 2021!
- 100% Virtual position
- K-12th grade students
- Conduct evaluations, assessments, report writing, IEP facilitation, and therapy sessions
- Competitive salary
- Master’s degree in Speech Therapy required
- Active CA SLP State License preferred
- Will consider pending license if process has begun prior to applying
- Must have ASHA CCC’s
- At least 2 years of school experience
- Home computer with high-speed internet for the software
- Tech savvy (we have training for the software!)
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at email@example.com. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLP Jobs
- San Jose, CA
- lynn, MA
- Millersburg, OH
- Orwood, CA
- Athens, GA
- Park City, KY
- San Antonio, TX
- Stratham, NH
- Waterford Township, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.