BRAND NEW!! Contract - Full Time FL SLP's Needed
LICENSED FLORIDA Speech Language Pathologist
Join the VocoVision family of outstanding Speech Language Pathologist that are truly making a difference in their communities. We are currently searching for licensed Florida SLP's to come on board with us! If you are serious, ready for a QUICK INTERVIEW & OFFER we need to connect!
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- Provide speech-language services for K-12.
- Work with students with a full range of communication disorders, to include those involving language, articulation.
- Conduct assessments.
- Collaborate with other school professionals.
- Advocate for programs and services for students.
- Other typical SLP duties.
- Ability to start ASAP!
BENEFITS OF BEING ON THE VOCOVISION TEAM:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Paycheck
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work-life balance
- Fully remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions (NEVER go into the school).
- Compensation for direct and indirect services.
- Guaranteed hours & guaranteed caseloads.
- And more…
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or equivalent
- CA SLP certification
- ASHA CCCs
- Previous school-based experience is a plus!
Interested? Let's chat TODAY! Feel free to reach out to me at my direct information below. I look forward to speaking working with YOU!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Santa Monica, CA
- Lawrence, MA
- Hemet, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Bradys, CA
- Winchester, OH
- Oakland, CA
- Tulsa, OK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.