Brand New | 6th-12th Grade Speech Language Pathologist Job | Grants Pass, OR
Brand New | 6th-12th Grade Speech Language Pathologist Job |
Grants Pass, OR
ProCare Therapy is working with a supportive district in Grants Pass, OR that is looking to expand their team with a Speech Language Pathologist for the new school year. The district's mission is to "provide an education that encourages ALL students to reach their potential and to become responsible, productive citizens." See below for more details:
- Full or Part Time Schedules
- 7:30-3pm (unless an IEP meeting)
- 22/23 SY
- Master's in Communicative Disorders - CCC or CFY
- Middle or High School Caseload
- General SLP Duties: IEP meetings, report writing, assessments, evaluations, providing therapy to assigned caseload, and potentially supervising an SLPA.
- Oregon State License
Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- W2 Opportunities
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Customizable compensation and benefit plans
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Pay
- Travel assignments that include stipends and per diem to those that qualify
- Opportunities to extend, or explore new assignments
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) - www.asha.org
Recent SLP Jobs
- Spokane, WA
- Folsom, PA
- Monroe , MI
- n/a, CA
- Alma, MI
- Tallahassee , FL
- Conyers, GA
Full-Time Onsite School-Based Speech Language Pathologist Position in Columbia City area IN, 2022-23Columbia City, IN
- Salt Lake City, UT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.