Birmingham, MI: School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Part-time School Speech Language Pathologist, Birmingham, MI
A school district of Birmingham, MI is interviewing Speech and Language Pathologists now. Additional details of the position below:
- Part time (approx 2 days a week)
- SLP-CCC preferred, but SLP-CFY applicants are welcome
- Responsibilities include: evaluations, assessments, organization of IEP meetings
- Additional details of caseload, building coverage to be discussed during phone interview
- Master’s degree in Speech and Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- A valid MI SLP license
The school district is a longstanding partner with Soliant. Previous contractors tell us it is a supportive environment and administrators work closely with the special education team to ensure that student needs are met.
Please contact Monica Guu with enquiries today. I look forward to discussing how I can support the next step in your professional journey.
Monica Guu | Account Executive
(770) 723-3774 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Santa Monica, CA
- Lawrence, MA
- Hemet, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Bradys, CA
- Winchester, OH
- Oakland, CA
- Tulsa, OK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.