Soliant is accepting applications for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist position for the next school year, working with Spanish-speaking students in Edison, NJ.
As a Speech-Language Pathologist, applicants will have the following day-to-day responsibilities:
- Assess student communication skills (e.g. articulation, fluency, voice, expressive and receptive language, etc.), identify communication disorders, and determine program eligibility
- Coordinate meetings (e.g. testing/screening, Individual Education Plans (IEPs), parent conferences) to present evaluation results, develop treatment plans, and/or provide training to parents/students/staff.
- Instruct support staff in the use of assistive devices or feeding techniques, or oversee the implementation of treatment plans
- Prepare a wide variety of written materials (e.g. activity logs, correspondence, memos, treatment plans, Medicaid billings, reports, required documentation, etc.) to document treatment progress and/or conveying information.
- Respond to inquiries (e.g. from parents, teachers, staff, students, etc.)
- Submit Medicaid billings for the purpose of conforming to established District policies and requirements.
In addition to clinical expertise in the field of speech-language pathology, applicants can best distinguish themselves in terms of organization and communication abilities. We seek efficient multi-taskers who are practiced at managing priorities and meeting deadlines.
Sound like a position you can thrive in? Send your application to Monica Guu at email@example.com I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774