Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Needed ASAP!
Soliant is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to fill a position near Chicago, IL. This is a great job opportunity for a Speech Therapist looking to work with a supportive school district. This is a Full-Time position and their caseloads are determined based on student’s needs. More details would be given when speaking with the school director and if it ends up being a good fit, there would be offers out immediately for the candidate. Do you want to chance a child's life? Apply today!
- Collaborations with Special Education Staff
- Previous experience in school and/or pediatrics preferred not required
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Must be able to complete treatments, evaluations, and IEPs in Spanish as well
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active Illinois State License
- Clinical Fellows Welcome to apply
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- CEU Reimbursements
Work Hours: Full Time
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CFY, CCC
For more information about this great position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call Jordyn at 770-557-3235. I look forward to working with you!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Southfield, MI
- Port Huron, MI
- Barnstable Town, MA
- Irondequoit, NY
- Coral Springs, FL
- Licking County, OH
- Comanche County, OK
- Visalia, CA
- Cochise County, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.