Available AZ Remote SLP
There is an available remote SLP position for a school in AZ. We are assisting them in finding the perfect candidate. The candidate will be expected to perform the day-to-day tasks of working with a K-8th grade caseload. Join our team today!
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home office
- Incur fewer traveling costs
- Increased flexibility of your schedule
- Reduced exposure to illnesses
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments
- Prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in children
- Offer appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions
- Master’s Degree
- CCC/ASHA certified
- AZ state License
- At least 2+ years of school experience
- Must pass a tech screen test
If you are eager in furthering your career as a Speech Language Pathologist in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Massachusetts, MA
- Atlanta, GA
- Seattle, WA
- Bellingham, WA
- Indiana, IN
- California, CA
- Everett, WA
- Texas, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.