Aurora, IL: Middle School Speech-Language Pathologist
Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists based in Aurora, IL: Soliant is seeking a contract SLP to work with Middle school students in a partner school district.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time preferred, or caseload could be split 3-2 days between 2 part-timers
- 7 hours per day
- About 50 students on caseload
- Half in cross-categorical classrooms, and half are resource students with speech services
Additional details about the District, the team and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators. We seek applicants who are team oriented, great at communication, and great with middle school populations.
- Illinois SLP license
- Applicants must also hold, or have a pending application for their Professional Educator License (PEL)
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
Please apply by using the form below; or contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Ponoma, WA
- Oakland, CA
- Kennesaw, GA
- Columbus, GA
- Columbia, SC
- Bolingbrook, IL
- Arlington, VA
- Southfield, MI
- Schaumburg, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.