Ashville, AL - Speech Language Pathologist - School Setting
Speech Language Pathologist need in Ashville, AL for the remainder of the 23/24 school year. This is a contract position.
Full-time, 37.5 hours/week
District wide caseload/itinerant
Includes services, paperwork, and testing
Master's or doctoral degree from an accredited educational program that meets the standards.
Valid state license or certification (SLP)
Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability
Weekly Pay W-2 Direct Deposits
Competitive pay every Friday
Virtual support from our Advisement Team of education professionals
For more information, please apply below and contact Lauren Corrao.
Email: Lauren Corrao | Senior Recruitment Advisor
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Tuscaloosa, ALSpeech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Tuscaloosa, AL Are you a Speech Language Pathologist looking to make a difference in the lives of students? Soliant is seeking an onsite SLP to join our dynamic team. We offer a supportive environment, caseload mentorship, and access to valuable resources to help you excel in your role. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate consideration. We look forward to connecting with you! Responsi
- Tuscaloosa, ALSpeech-Language Pathologist Tuscaloosa, AL Are you a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist ready to make a difference in the lives of students? Join our team and help students reach their full potential. We are seeking both experienced SLP-CCCs and Clinical Fellows to provide therapy services in a supportive educational environment. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate consideration. Responsibilities: Conduct asse
- Athens, ALFor the remainder of the school year, we are partnering with a school in the Huntsville, Alabama are searching for a full-time, onsite, contracted Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). We are looking for a kind and caring candidate interested in working with kids in grades K - 12th across 2 school sites. Qualifications: Must have an active SLP-CCC Alabama License Must have Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Dis
- Huntsville, ALAre you passionate about helping students communicate effectively and achieve their full potential in an educational setting? We are currently seeking a highly skilled and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team. Responsibilities: Dates: ASAP - 5/24/24 Full-time, 40 hours per week Requirements: Bilingual preferred Benefits: Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance 401(K) with match Weekly Pay W-2 Join our
- Troy, ALA school district located near Troy, Alabama has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the remainder of the school year. Job Details: Full time hours K-12 caseload The remainder of the school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree AL license required or ability to acquire before starting Job Benefits: Weekly competitive
- Eufala, ALSpeech Language Pathologist - SLP NEW! A school in the Eufala area is ready to hire an experienced Speech Language Pathologist for the rest of the school year. Your expertise will help improve the lives of our clients, enabling them to communicate effectively and achieve their maximum potential. Job Details & Responsibilities: Full-time / (ask about part-time) Onsite Conduct thorough assessments to identify communication disorders an
- Harvest, ALSpeech-Language Pathologist January-May (Renewal Basis) Caseload: Elementary and Middle Are you a passionate Speech Language Pathologist seeking a fulfilling opportunity to contribute to the success of students in the Harvest area? Join our team through Soliant Health, a reputable company with over 30 years of experience in partnering with school districts to place exceptional special education staff members. Apply or email katelyn.bruno@soli
- Huntsville, ALA great opportunity has arisen for a skilled and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist. This position is for the 2023-2024 academic school year and school is located near Huntsville, AL. This is a full-time opportunity with benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(K)). Previous experience in a school setting highly preferred. Bilingual preferred. Qualifications: Minimum of a Master’s degree with a major in Speech and Communication, or
- Tuscaloosa, ALSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) interested in a school-based position in the Tuscaloosa, AL. area. The SLP will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs (IE
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.