ASAP START - SLP JOB
Soliant Health specializes in employing speech language pathologists in school districts to provide therapy and support for school aged students. Our speech language pathologists are highly valued, as they apply their passion, skills, and education to give back and impact their community.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Full time
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- Must have active state SLP license
- ASHA certification is a PLUS
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- York , PA
- Racine, WI
- Salem, IN
- Kansa City , MO
- Wilmington, VT
- Plattsburg, IN
- Shawnee Mission, KS
- Boyertown, PA
- MIshawaka, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.