Arizona Work from home SLP position!
Speech-Language Pathologist - Work from Home Opportunity for you!
VocoVision has been working with this school district in Arizona currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their growing team. This is a teletherapy position working from home.
- Work with and evaluate students daily
- Create IEP’s for each student
- Communicate with the school and parents on progress and updates
- VARIOUS OPPORTUNITIES
- Part time and Full time opportunities
- Caseload varies (mild to moderate cases only)
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Arizona Speech-Language Pathologist License
VocoVision provides clinical and technical training as well as 24/7 support, which ensures success for the therapist, student, and school. Gain the flexibility you deserve and the time you need to have an ideal work/life balance.
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit your resume to Kayla Brewer at [email protected] or call at (678)-748-5946.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Hibbing, MN
- Home, WA
- Home , FL
- Olympia , WA
- Palmyra, TN
- Home, AL
- St. Georgia , UT
- Salem , OR
- Home, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.