Arizona Speech-Language Pathologist Opening for Teletherapy - 100% Work From Home
Arizona Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Opening for Remote Services
A school district in Arizona we are working with needs a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC). We are looking for applicants who have previous school-based experience.
- Master’s Degree
- Active Arizona Speech-Language Pathologist license
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
Job Details and Teletherapy Requirements:
- 2 years of school-based experience
- Ability to pass a tech screen
- IEP experience
- K-12 caseload – all mild to moderate
- 37.5 hours paid weekly as a 1099 contract
If you would like to be considered for this Speech-Language Pathologist opening in Arizona, please apply below and send your updated resume to Sarah Bialecki at Sarah.Bialecki@vocovision.com!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Bonita, CA
- Long Beach, CA
- Fresno, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Kent, WA
- Warren, MI
- Bennington, VT
- Seattle, WA
- Orland Park, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.