Apply Today! Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Ashburn, Virginia
Calling All School Speech-Language Pathologists near Ashburn, Illinois!
Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) eager to transform the lives of students in Ashburn and nearby regions? This is your chance to inspire and uplift!
Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist
Location: Ashburn, IL
Contact: Madison Logan
Email: [email protected]
Why Choose Us? Discover the Benefits:
Competitive Compensation: Your expertise merits recognition – enjoy a competitive salary that reflects your valuable skills.
Flexibility: Achieve the work-life balance you crave with our flexible scheduling, enabling you to excel in and out of the classroom.
Professional Development: Embark on a journey of continuous learning and professional growth to elevate your career.
Impactful Role: Be a driving force in students' lives while enjoying the benefits you've earned.
Ready to empower the future? Apply now or reach out to Madison Logan at [email protected] to seize this incredible opportunity!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Alexandria, VASoliant is seeking a speech language pathologist with a passion for therapy and working with children. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, collaborative, and adaptive. We have partnered up to provide therapy services for a excellent school district in the Alexandria, VA area. The school director is currently interviewing speech language pathologists to find the best fit! If you would like to be considered, please apply as soon as
- Arlington, VASoliant is seeking a speech language pathologist with a passion for therapy and working with children. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, collaborative, and adaptive. Does this sound like you? Join us and our mission to positively impact the lives of incredible students by providing speech therapy in a school district. Soliant Health specializes in employing speech language pathologists in schools to provide therapy and support for school
- Arlington, VASoliant is seeking a speech language pathologist with a passion for therapy and working with children. Our ideal candidate has experience with a variety of disorders and providing speech therapy to school aged children. Does that sound like you? If so please apply as soon as possible! This is a great opportunity to work with a very supportive school district. Job Description & Requirements: 37.5 Hours/Week Previous school
- Chatham, VASoliant Health specializes in providing therapy and support for children in school settings. Schools provide a collaborative environment where kids can enrich themselves with a range of activities. This creates an effective location to positively impact a child's life in the best way possible! We are seeking a speech language pathologist that is dedicated and enthusiastic to provide speech therapy for students in a sc
- Manassas, VASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Manassas area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certificat
- Yorktown, VASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Yorktown area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Rest of the current school year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certif
- Roanoke, VATitle: Virtual School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Opportunity near Roanoke, VA Summary: Exciting opening for a Virtual School-Based SLP near Roanoke, VA, to make a significant impact on students' lives through expert speech-language therapy. Join our dedicated virtual team and contribute to the communication and academic success of learners in an online educational setting. Responsibilities: Conduct thorough virtual speech-langua
- Strasburg, VACompany Name: Soliant Location: near Strasburg, VA Job Type: Full-time School Year: 2023-2024 Soliant is a leading healthcare contracting organization dedicated to providing high-quality speech-language pathology services to school aged children. We are committed to helping our students improve their communication and swallowing abilities, enabling them to lead more fulfilling lives. Our team of passionate professionals works collaboratively to
- Emporia, VACompany: Soliant Job Type: Full-time Soliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist to join a school district near Emporia, VA. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for this school year. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess speech, language, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders. Provide therapy services to students with diverse conditions, such as articulation and phonological disorders, l
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.