Annapolis, MD: Contract Speech-Language Pathologist (Schools)
Are you a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist seeking an opportunity to work with school children? Soliant is working with a highly desired school in Annapolis, MD, and is seeking applicants for a contract position.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time applicants preferred; accommodations available for part-time applicants
- Variety of age groups
- Caseload determined in collaboration with lead SLP
Additional details about the District, the team and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators. We seek applicants who are team oriented, great at communication, and familiar with speech therapy in an education setting.
- Maryland SLP license
- Both SLP-CCC candidates and Clinical fellows welcome!
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
Please apply by using the form below; or contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Sanford, NC
- Ventura, CA
- Coon Rapids, MN
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Carson, GA
- San Marcos, CA
- Palos Hills, IL
- Minneapolis, MN
- Westfield, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.