**ACTIVELY INTERVIEWING** Remote Speech Therapist - MA
I am currently scheduling interviews for high quality Telehealth SLP-CCC with a Massachusetts school district. The ideal candidate must have a sense of urgency and ready to work. Let us help you make your life better, so you can make other lives better!
- Master’s Degree
- CCC/ASHA certified
- MA state License
- 2+ years of school-based experience
- Must pass a tech screen test
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments
- Prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in children
- Offer appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions
If you are interested in advancing your career as a Speech Language Pathologist in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at [email protected] with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Recent SLP Jobs
- San Francisco, CA
- Erie, IN
- Joliet, IL
- Los Angeles, CA
- Santa Ana , CA
- Erie, IN
- Stockton, CA
- Anaheim, CA
- San Jose, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.