23-24 Schoolyear Speech-Language Pathologist Opening- Aloha, Oregon area | Start Now
ProCare Therapy has a supportive school district looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist. The full-time position is for the rest of the schoolyear and provides services to a K-12th grade caseload. If you are or anybody you know is interested in this position after reading the information below, please do not hesitate to reach out to me!
- Onsite near the Aloha, Oregon area
- Start ASAP
- # of students / ages of students TBD
- 1 or more school sites (can reimburse for mileage in-between school sites)
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders for Speech Language Pathologist
- Active Oregon SLP license
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Experience working with preschool-aged children preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of evidence-based practices in speech and language therapy
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Hillsboro, ORSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Hillsboro, OR area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certi
- Portland, ORJob Opportunity: Occupational Therapist (OT) - Full-Time We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join our team, located in beautiful Portland, OR. This is a full-time position, with a commitment of five days per week. Responsibilities: Conduct assessments to identify students' occupational therapy needs. Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' goals. Collaborate with teachers,
- Portland, ORJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Short Term Leave Location: Vancouver, WA Position Type: Temporary Job Description: We are seeking a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to cover a short-term leave at our school in Vancouver, WA. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing speech and language services to students, conducting assessments, and collaborating with other members of the educational team. Responsi
- Portland, ORJob Title: Occupational Therapist (OT) Location: Estacada, OR Position Type: Part-time (20 hours per week) Duration: ASAP to end of the school year Caseload: K-12 Job Description: We are seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our school-based team in Estacada, OR. The position is part-time, with a commitment of 20 hours per week, starting as soon as possible and continuing through the end of the school year. Responsibiliti
- Grants Pass, ORSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Grants Pass, OR area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA cer
- Salem, ORElevate Student Voices: School Speech-Language Pathologist Wanted near Salem, Oregon! Ready to be the guiding voice of communication skills? Join Soliant near charming Salem, OR, and neighboring areas. Empower students through effective speech-language support in a dynamic educational environment. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Salem, Oregon Type: Full-time Qualifications: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pat
- Mcminnville, ORExciting Opportunity: School Speech-Language Pathologist near McMinnville, Oregon! Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist ready to inspire and empower students? Seize the chance to become a School SLP in the dynamic McMinnville, OR region and its nearby areas. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: McMinnville, OR and Nearby Areas Contact: Madison Logan, [email protected] Why Choose Us? Empower Students
- Corvallis, ORProCare Therapy is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the remainder of the school year in Corvallis, OR. Qualifications: Our ideal candidate holds a master's degree in Speech Language Pathology and is licensed in the state of Oregon. Details: Part time - 3 days per week Onsite Caseload of 20 students If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at Charlotte.Chastain@procaretherap
- Portland, ORSchool District Need for Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Portland, OR Are you a motivated and caring Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a chance to make a difference in the lives of students? Look no further! A school district in Portland OR is seeking a talented and motivated full-time SLP to join our team and support our students' communication and language development needs. Job Responsibilities: Conducting assessments to identify
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.