22-23 Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) | Farmington, CT area
Soliant Health is searching for a school-based Speech-Language Pathologist near Farmington, Connecticut area. This is a contract position for the upcoming school year with the opportunity to renew. We are looking for SLPs who provide efficient client-centered practices, and work well within a multidisciplinary team. If you’re caring, resourceful, and analytical we want to hear from you!
- Full-time position
- Flexible caseload
- Zoom interview with school director
More information about your job responsibilities will be discussed with the school director.
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay!
Apply here or contact Katelyn Bruno for immediate consideration.
Soliant Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Garner, NC
- Tupelo, MS
- Silverton, OR
- Bartlesville,, OK
- Lindale, TX
- Verona, CA
- Turner , ME
- Hampton, NH
- San Antonio, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.