22-23 Speech Language Pathologist | North Adams, VT
Interviewing now! Soliant Health is searching for a school-based Speech Language Pathologist near North Adams, Vermont area. This is a contract position for the upcoming school year with the opportunity to renew. We are looking for SLPs who provide skilled client-centered practices, and work well within a multidisciplinary team. If you’re caring, resourceful, and analytical we want to hear from you!
- FT/PT positions
- Flexible caseloads: Elem., middle, high
- Onsite SLPAs
- Therapy, evaluations, report writing, etc.
- Regular school hours
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay
Apply here or email Katelyn Bruno your resume for immediate consideration.
Soliant Health Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Clinton, IN
- Munster, IN
- Westport, CT
- Owings, MD
- Santa Ana, CA
- Petersburg, VA
- Narrows, VA
- Waterville, ME
- Salinas, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.