22-23 Speech Language Pathologist near Seaside, FL
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist near Seaside, Florida for the upcoming school year. This is a full-time position for an elementary school caseload. Apply today to get started!
- Full-time position (30/hrs)
- Elementary caseload
- 60 students
- Therapy, assessments, goal writing, etc.
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay
- Relocation stipends
Email your resume to Katelyn for immediate consideration.
Soliant Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Montgomery, IL
- Naperville, IL
- Auburn, WA
- Michigan, MI
- Columbus, CA
- Lake Charles, LA
- Riverview, FL
- RoslinDale, MA
- Downey, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.