22-23 Speech Language Pathologist in Boise, ID
Interviewing now! Soliant Health is searching for a school-based Speech Language Pathologist near Boise, Idaho area. This is a contract position for the upcoming school year with the opportunity to renew. We are looking for SLPs who provide efficient client-centered practices, and work well within a multidisciplinary team. If you’re caring, resourceful, and analytical we want to hear from you!
- Full-time position
- Preschool caseload
- Direct and indirect work included in your hours!
- IEPS, assessments, goal writing, etc.
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay
Apply here or contact Katelyn Bruno for immediate consideration.
Soliant Health Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Riverview, FL
- Portland, OR
- Clairemont, CA
- Cincinnati, OH
- Canton, MI
- Moreno Valley, CA
- Taunton, MA
- Sacramento, CA
- La Grange, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.