22-23 Speech Language Pathologist Cleveland Heights, OH
Soliant Health is seeking a full-time Speech Language Pathologist near Cleveland Heights, Ohio for the upcoming school year. This is a great opportunity for SLP's who are looking to make a difference everyday! Email Katelyn at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
- Full-time position
- Middle school caseload
- Direct therapy, assessments, goal writing, etc.
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay
Soliant Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Montgomery, IL
- Naperville, IL
- Auburn, WA
- Michigan, MI
- Columbus, CA
- Lake Charles, LA
- Riverview, FL
- RoslinDale, MA
- Downey, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.