22-23 Remote Speech Language Pathologist for Vermont Schools
Soliant Health is searching for a remote Speech Language Pathologist for Vermont school districts. This is a contract position for the upcoming school year with the opportunity to renew. We are looking for SLPs who provide client-centered practices, and work well within a multidisciplinary team. If you’re compassionate and resourceful, we want to hear from you!
- Full-time (M-F)
- PreK-12 caseload
- IEPs, assessments, 1:1, etc.
- Zoom interview with school director
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- 2 years of experience in schools
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state (flexible)
Recent SLP Jobs
- tri city, OR
- hayward, WI
- Garner, NC
- Tupelo, MS
- Silverton, OR
- Bartlesville,, OK
- Lindale, TX
- Verona, CA
- Turner , ME
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.