22/23: K-12 Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Beloit, WI
A local school district in Beloit, WI is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work fully onsite with their K-12th grade students for the remainder of the 22/23 school year.
This is a fulltime contract position – the hired SLP will have the potential to extend into the summer (ESY) or following school year, based on performance and the school district need at that time.
Contract Dates: 12/19/22 - 6/12/23
- An active & valid Wisconsin state SLP license
- Proof of ASHA CCC certification
- A Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Experience in working with K-12th grade students
- At least 1+ year of prior school experience
- Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours fulltime guaranteed
- No overtime
- No paid holidays or school breaks
- Exact schedule will be dependent upon assigned caseload
Our Benefits Options:
- 401K employer match
- Weekly direct deposit
- Premium health, vision, and dental insurance
- Competitive pay package
If you are interested in being considered for this fulltime onsite 22/23 contract position, please apply below with your updated resume.
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Recent SLP Jobs
- Spokane , WA
- BRUSH PRAIRIE, WA
- Auburn, WA
- Lake Charles, LA
- Buffalo, MN
- TOPSHAM, ME
- RoslinDale, MA
- Tracy, CA
- Lacey , WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.