22-23 full-time SLP in New Lenox, IL area
Soliant Health is working with a school just outside of New Lenox, IL, and is seeking a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist for the 22/23 school year.
- Full-time 34-35 hours/week
- SLP-CCC preferred
- Start/end: school year 22/23
- 6-10 student caseload
- interview ASAP!
Additional details about the team and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with school administrators. We seek applicants who are team oriented, great at communication, and familiar with pediatric/school based therapy and case management.
Perks of working with Soliant:
- Professional guidance throughout process
- Competitive pay and health, vision and dental benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible contractors
- Illinois SLP license
- Applicants may also need to be certified by the State Department of Education
Have questions? Contact Bridgette Duffield about our placement process. I can be reached at (678) 748 5326 or [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Houston, TX
- Ellijay, GA
- Las Cruces, NM
- Denver, CO
- North Valleys, NV
- South Bend, IN
- Denver, CO
- Austin, TX
- Midtown, NV
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.