2023-2024 School Open Jobs: SLP for Teletherapy Services
100% Virtual SLP Opening - New Mexico SLP License Required
Soliant is currently working with a supportive school district that is looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position for the current school year (2023-2024). This is a great opportunity to work with a special education team to provide services to students K-12.
- Provide assessments and evaluations of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments
- Provide individualized programs of intervention to meet each student's needs in the area of communication
- Consults with parents/caregivers, teachers and others as appropriate concerning students’ speech/language needs
Successful candidates will have:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Pathology
- Previous schools' experience is preferred
- Teletherapy experience preferred
- 2023-2024 School Year
- Full Time and Part Time candidates are encouraged to apply
- K-12th Caseload
- Weekly pay with benefits available
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Senior Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- El Paso, NMLooking for a licensed SLP to fill a need in a school-based setting. **If interested in other locations as an SLP or SLPA- please contact email below!** Location: El Paso, New Mexico Job Details: Full-time 37.5 hours/week ASAP Start - EOSY The sweetest kiddos and a very supportive district Onsite Requirements: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology. Licensure in state Experience in a school-based s
- Los Cruces, NMLooking for a licensed SLP to fill a need in a school-based setting. **If interested in other locations as an SLP or SLPA- please contact email below!** Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico Job Details: Full-time 37.5 hours/week ASAP Start - EOSY The sweetest kiddos and a very supportive district Onsite Requirements: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology. Licensure in state Experience in a school-bas
- Albuquerque, NMRemote Speech Language Pathologist in New Mexico! Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist contractor who is interested in working virtually for a school district located in the state of New Mexico. In this role, the SLP will be providing remote services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Full and part time availabili
- Albuquerque, NMElevate Communication: Join Us as a School SLP near Albuquerque, New Mexico ! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for nurturing communication skills! Are you ready to be the driving force behind students' success stories? Join our team and make a lasting impact on their lives. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico Why Choose Us? Amplify Voices: Play a crucial role in empoweri
- Artesia, NMAre you looking for a great new job opportunity? ProCare Therapy has partnered up with an amazing school district in Artesia, NM and is looking for an excellent Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year! Let’s get an interview scheduled! Qualifications- NM SLP license required Master's Degree in SLP required ASHA Certification Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Las Cruces, NMWe are now interviewing and hiring for a remote speech-language pathologist that can provide virtual therapy services full-time to students in a New Mexico public school. We are preferably seeking an SLP that lives in New Mexico and is licensed as a Speech-Language Pathologist in New Mexico, however, we will accept applicants from other states if they are licensed in New Mexico, as well as the state that they reside in. Qualifications: Maste
- Lovington, NMSoliant Health is partnering with a great school district near Lovington, NM. Currently looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). In this role therapist will be providing intervention to elementary age group of students. This is a great opportunity to add more experience within school setting. Responsibilities: Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention Colla
- Las Vegas, NMJoin Our Team as a School Speech-Language Pathologist - Las Vegas, New Mexico and Surrounding Areas! Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) ready to make a meaningful impact on students' lives? If you're committed to helping students succeed in their communication skills, we invite you to be part of our team in Las Vegas, New Mexico and the surrounding areas! Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location:
- Magdalena, NMSoliant Education has partnered with a local school district in Magdalena, New Mexico, actively seeking a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team. Job Description & Requirements: Remainder of the 2023-2024 School Year Previous school experience and IEP exposure is preferred, but not required Must have an active or pending SLP state license Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services Industry-leading benefits i
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.