2022-23 School Year SLP-CCC Job
Currently accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Florida (Near Oscala). Soliant aims to hire multiple full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor(s).
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Florida
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Any other state requirements (if applicable)
- Schools experience preferred
- Be ASHA certified (SLP-CCC)
- 1 full-time and 1 part-time openings
- Part-time caseload - Elementary about 45 students
- Full-time caseload - TBD
- School-year 2022-2023
- Start - end of August
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Account Executive
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- San Antonio, TX
- Raceland, LA
- Morris, IL
- Houston, TX
- Palmer, AK
- McKinney, TX
- Orcutt, CA
- Greenwood, MO
- Humble, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.