2022-2023 SLP School Based Opening
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Wadesboro, NC area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- Must have active or pending state SLP license
- ASHA certification is a PLUS
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Recent SLP Jobs
- Chicago , IL
- Twin Lakes , CA
- n/a, CA
- Minden, NE
- Pontiac , MI
- Southlake, TX
- Pontiac, MI
- North Wales, PA
- Pala Mesa, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.