2022-2023 School Based SLP- Zion, IL
* Multiple Positions Available *
At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district. Soliant aims to hire a full-time or part-time, licensed, Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP or CFY) contractor.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Illinois
- Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Have schools experience is preferred
- IEP experience
- Full Time (37.5 hrs/wk)
- IL SLP license
- PEL required
- 1 Elementary School (K-3) caseload
- 1 Middle School (6-8) caseload
- 1 Early Childhood - prek caseload
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant Account Executive
Leighann Lisle | Direct Ph: 770-407-1601
Recent SLP Jobs
- Georgetown, TX
- Chicago , IL
- American Canyon, CA
- Twin Lakes , CA
- n/a, CA
- Junction City, KS
- San Antonio, TX
- Pontiac , MI
- Raceland, LA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.