2021-22 School Speech Language Pathologist (CCC/ CFY) Job - Holly Springs, MS
Soliant is currently working with an exceptional school district near the Holly Springs, MS area who is looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist position that is open for the 2021-22 school year. Interviews are happening now for this position, so if you wish to be immediately considered, please apply below.
- Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
- Contract for 2021-22 School Year
- Supportive District
- Caseload will be discussed on the interview
- SLP-CCC and CFY are encouraged to apply
- Supervision will be provided to new graduate
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology (Communication Sciences and Disorders)
- Required Licensure and Certifications for MS
- Pass Drug Screen and Background Check
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to: email@example.com . Once received, I will contact you to get your availability for a phone interview.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Ph: (678) 837-1263 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent SLP Jobs
- Tallahassee, FL
- Clayton County, GA
- Oakwood, GA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Livingston Parish, LA
- West Memphis, AR
- Spokane Valley, WA
- Bonita, CA
- North Adams, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.