1099 Digital Speech Language Pathologist(SLP) Job Opportunity in Maryland
The Vocovision team at Sunbelt is looking for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist for a Maryland school district to fill a 100% virtual job. If you are interested and meet the qualifications below, please call Carli Greco at 813-336-6825.
- Licensed SLP-CCC in Maryland
- 2 years school based experience
- Must be able to pass a tech screen and obtain professional liability insurance
Speech Language Pathologist Job Details:
- Full school year
- 1099 position
Speech Language Pathologist Job Responsibilities:
- Assessments, therapy, writing reports, writing IEPs, and attending virtual meetings
Please apply to be considered for this or any other of our remote Speech Therapy jobs.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Columbia, MDRead below prior to applying for virtual Speech Language Pathologist job in Maryland. Job: Remote Speech Language Pathologist Location: Maryland (but can reside in other states) Person of Contact: Riley Kelly Job Details: Interviewing both part-time and full-time candidates K-12 caseload Mild to moderate disabilities Qualifications: Active MD Speech Language Pathologist License Master's Degree 2+ years of school experience prefe
- Baltimore, MDWork from Home Speech-Language Pathologist in Maryland Job type: Virtual Recruiter: Riley Kelly / 813.358.5769 Job Summary: School districts in Maryland are seeking a virtual SLP. The remote SLP will provide services through VocoVision's all-inclusive teletherapy platform to assist with students' needs. After assessing and analyzing speech disorders they will assist with treatment programs. Work from Home Speech Language Pathologis
- Baltimore, MDProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist this school year for a contract position located in Laplata, MD. Job Description: Onsite (CFY or CCC) or Virtual (CCCs only) Pre-School SLP ASAP Start - 6/11/2024 Requirements: Masters in Speech Language/ Communicative Disorders Active Speech license in MD School experience is a plus 30 + hours/week B
- Laplata, MDProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist this school year for a contract position located in Laplata, MD. Job Description: Onsite (CFY or CCC) or Virtual (CCCs only) Pre-School SLP ASAP Start - 6/11/2024 Requirements: Masters in Speech Language/ Communicative Disorders Active Speech license in MD School experience is a plus 30 + hours/week B
- Frederick, MDSpeech Language Pathologist Teletherapy - Maryland Looking for an opportunity to work in the comfort of your own home? A school district is looking for a full-time or part-time virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). The opening will be completely remote (Teletherapy) and will be based on working with K-12 grade students. IEP’s virtual assessments and working alongside onsite teachers will be key factors in this position. A tech screening a
- Baltimore, MDSpeech-Language Pathologist - SLP-CCC Job Description: We are currently seeking dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) to join our team for a full-time or part-time, school-based assignment. Responsibilities: - Provide comprehensive school-based speech-language therapy services to students via Zoom platform. - Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine students' communication and language abilities. - Develop and imp
- Hagerstown, MDSoliant Education has an exciting opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist interested in a teletherapy position in Maryland. This is an independent contract (1099) and will require liability insurance. Job Description & Requirements: Remainder of the 2023-2024 School Year Active liability insurance or willing to obtain Previous teletherapy or virtual learning experience is preferred, but not required Must have an active or pending Spe
- Baltimore, MDMaryland Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist Job Job Description: ProCare Therapy is seeking a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to work remotely in Maryland. The SLP will provide teletherapy services to students, conducting assessments, developing treatment plans, and collaborating with parents and teachers. This is a full-time position for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. At ProCare Therapy, we offer competitive compensation, pr
- Baltimore, MDWe are currently seeking a dedicated Virtual School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for an immediate opening in Maryland. This position offers the flexibility of remote work, allowing you to provide speech and language services to students virtually. Key Details: Immediate opening for a Virtual School-Based SLP in Maryland. Remote work opportunity, providing speech and language services to students virtually. Collaborate with a supp
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.