100% Virtual-SLP OH
Fully Remote SLP Opportunity OHIO
100% remote Speech-Language Pathologist opportunity working in the OH School District!! Enjoy the perks of working from home while making a positive impact on K-12 Students’ lives. Excel in the safe and comfortable environment of your own home!!
- Active OH SLP license
- K-12 Mild to Moderate disability experience
- 2-year of school’s experience
- Teaching Certificate
- Master’s degree in Communication Disorders/Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC’s
- Promised Full-time hours
- School age Mild to Moderate Disabilities – duties include assessments, evaluations, IEP charting
- Technical and Clinical support training provided
- Weekly pay
- Materials and Teletherapy Resources provided
The healthy work life balance era is here!! This 100% remote Speech-Language Pathologist position will fill fast! Email your PDF Resume directly to Dominique Chandler at [email protected] asap for consideration.
For inquiries about other teletherapy positions within K-12 school systems, email Dominique Chandler at [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Angleton, TX
- Buena Park, CA
- Houston, TX
- Ellijay, GA
- Grafton, MA
- San Antonio, TX
- Raceland, LA
- Ashville, AL
- Morris, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.