100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) , Job In Oregon.
100% remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) needed for a school based position in Oregon.
Remote Speech Therapist Responsibilities
- Full time hours (40 hr/week)
- 100% remote position working for the state of Oregon.
- Provide speech therapy to students 3-5 years of age.
- Strong possibility of contract renewals.
- Benefits (medical, dental and vision).
OR SLP License is REQUIRED
If you believe you are qualified and a good fit for this job please apply to this post directly to be considered for an interview. Or reach out to our National Hiring Manager Olivia by emailing your updated resume to [email protected] today!
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt
Recent SLP Jobs
- Home , CA
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
- Watertown, WI
- Lancaster, PA
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Duson, LA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Cheraw, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.